Switchbox, Inc. (Web Developer)
- Lead developer of company CMS
- Setup architecture of new .NET projects
- Setup build & deploy scripts
- Assist with setting up new windows servers locally and in the cloud (Amazon / Azure)
- Lead many projects to successful launch including but not limited to Wexner Foundation website and Ohio's Online Checkbook
- Participate in load testing sessions in order to allow websites / server farms to serve up to 50k concurrent requests
- And much more...
Freelance (Web Developer)
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks (CakePHP, FuelPHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc)
- Design graphical UI / Usability concepts
- Design flash / interactive applications (Flash, Actionscript 2.0 / 3.0)
- Design databases for web applications (MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Access SQL)
- Develop custom Content Management Systems for client sites (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET)
- Develop websites for clients ranging from bands – gaming – businesses.
- Setup / customization of open source CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla…)
- Setup / customization of open source forums (vBulletin, phpBB3)
Cardinal Health (Digital Media Consultant)
- Develop “Red Bar” to serve as a 4 section dynamic header across all company intranets. The purpose was to provide a consistent call to action to switch between company intranet, collaboration, HR and social portals.
- Develop custom feature rotator utilizing jQuery and SharePoint web services to feed content dynamically.
- Manage several web applications running on multiple different CMS platforms.
- Developed web application housed on Sitecore / CMS that scales and runs thousands of websites for Retail Independent customers as well as a few Extranets.
- Developed web application housed on Sitecore to serve a mobile agenda for companies FY13 national meeting. Over a period of 4 days the application served over 100k page views to around 2,000 employees with no downtime or degradation in performance.
- Implement device level switching for Retail Independent websites in order to provide a mobile optimized experience to mobile devices (phones and tablets) using a shared content source.
- Work with LDAP engineers to develop single sign on between extranet and cardinal.com ordering application (OrderExpress) using Siteminder.
- Manage DNS for Retail Independent customer base for ~800 zones.
- Manage purchase, transfer and renewal of domains for all zones.
- Setup and manage windows web servers (2000, 2003, 2008 R2).
- Assisted network engineers with setup of load balancer environment via F5 for 3 servers.
- Assisted network engineers with firewall ACL rules for several servers / applications.
- Implemented enterprise level fax system (RightFax) into existing Leader Online and CARE websites. This involved moving our faxing mechanisms from utilizing a 56k tone modem to FOIP switches.
- Implemented API to communicate with RightFax API in order to electronically send and monitor faxes from Retail Independent customer websites.
Information Control Corporation (Interactive Developer)
- Manage day to day operations on myCardinalHealth and other various intranet applications (content, custom applications, feature stories, etc)
- Flash development (Actionscript 2.0, 3.0)
- Logo / Graphic designs and concepts
- Usability design
- Database management (Microsoft SQL / Microsoft Access)
- Web application development (ASP, ASP.NET)
- Assisted with setup of Microsoft SharePoint pilot for portal and collaboration intranet
- Provide assistance with managing day to day operations for MSI / Leader / Cardinal.com
JP Morgan Chase (Solutions Center Analyst)
- Provide retail banking support for District and Regional Managers, Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Personal Bankers, Sales and Service Associates and Financial Advisors.
- Provide all software and hardware support for the above references.
- Provide hardware and software support for all in branch equipment including Cash Dispensers, Computer Hardware and Software, Servers, UPS Battery Backups, Laptops and Printer/Fax machines.
- Assisted with development of complete employee scheduling system written in ASP/HTML/SQL programming languages which is now used by two internal departments within JPMorgan Chase.
- Sitecore CMS 6.0 .NET Developer (2010)